Friday, March 19, 2021

Bring Nature Indoors With Textile Prints + Curtains — decor8

I personally love the first image shown above, handmade by Pernille, because it speaks to my personal aesthetic so very closely. Everything about it, from the rosy wall color to the calmness in the display, and of course the wall hanging, tugs at my heart. The books on the cart, the ceramics, dried flowers, it’s very feminine, calm, and modern.

Aside from looking beautiful, it’s also important to note that textiles reduce disturbing room acoustics or that “hollow” echo that so many minimalist rooms have.

I know this isn’t a trend in the states, but did you know that many northern Europeans have ditched curtains for simple blinds or shades, or nothing at all? I vote to please BRING THE CURTAINS BACK! I love how they both frame a window and absorb sound so a room loses that annoying echo which is so extremely cold. Also, I love how, in the evening, windows are no longer big black boxes – you can close the drapes and enjoy your cozy, warm nest.



from Best Chandeliers & Home Lighting in UAE – Homenoon https://www.homenoon.com/dubai-life/bring-nature-indoors-with-textile-prints-curtains-decor8/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello world!

Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing! from Homenoon https://www.homenoon.com/hello-world/