Thursday, May 27, 2021

Colorful Modern Villa in Dubai with a Dutch Heart — decor8

SK: Ooh yes I’m also totally in love with this mirror, it’s from Haze Homewares, a small Abu Dhabi based brand. Hazel and I (the founder of Haze Homewares) did an Instagram content collab, so she gave me this one. I’m over the moon with this huge arch mirror, you can imagine, it’s such a statement piece!

What are five things in your home that you can’t live without?

SK: My family and dog of course… And then it would be – creating a relaxed and comfy atmosphere with scented candles, pillows, music, books and magazines, flowers and plants.

What did you learn about yourself and your home during lockdown?

SK: Well the lockdown that we had was in the beginning of 2020 when we still lived in Breda, The Netherlands. The whole lockdown didn’t bother me that much honestly. A couple of years ago I found out that I’m a highly sensitive person, so I just love to be on my own, and I’m never bored. It felt like a moment to unwind and realize what’s really important in life. I realized that my family, our home, and just being together and living together is the most important thing of all.



from Best Chandeliers And Home Lighting in UAE – Homenoon https://www.homenoon.com/dubai-life/colorful-modern-villa-in-dubai-with-a-dutch-heart-decor8/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello world!

Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing! from Homenoon https://www.homenoon.com/hello-world/